lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

I can eat rice and beans every day because i have...


Let me introduce you to a notable addition to my life: Chiky. These tasty little cookies not only have chocolate on one side but come in handy packs of 6 cookies that you can buy in bulk. Which I did. J I haven’t even checked how much fat and sugar are in them, I’m a bit afraid to look. However, I figure since we eat so much gosh darn rice and beans here, I deserve a bit of fun in my day. Yes, I usually go a pack a day. There was even one day this week where I chain ate 2 packs in a row. I think it is becoming an addiction, I might have to ween myself a bit. But they are indeed the best junk food I have had here. The yucca chips and plantain chips are good as well, but these have chocolate in them so that automatically makes them bette. Alright, gotta go, I haven’t had my pack of Chiky’s today J Just kidding. Seriously, you have to try them, I will try and bring some back to the States. Maybe the reason they are so good is that we never have dessert for any meal, so anything sweet is going to taste good. Doesn’t matter to me though, all I know is that they are good.

1 comentario:

  1. It's weird posting via a Spanish-language website, but I think I can figure it out.
    Definitely bring some Chikys back with you. If you don't . . . ooh, the consequences would be dire.
    Forget coffee and cute knick-knacks. Bring the Chikys!

    ResponderEliminar